Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wondering why I want to rush it!

So I have been pondering today, Why in the world do I want to rush this pregnancy to end? I am a mean, cleaning machine right now, and it would be nice to keep that going, right?! And I have a feeling it all all stop as soon as baby is here! It is too bad it is winter, or I would have my garage scrubbed down - the on your hands and knees scrubbing in the corners scrubbed down - and organized, labeled etc:)
I am happy with what I have accomplished these last few months though. Our house is still cluttered and nowhere near the spotless house I see some other people living in, but it is a huge step towards the better! You can even look under my bed and see to the other side! Not even a dust bunny (I checked yesterday!). Just that fact alone should help my asthma and allergies a ton!
I sometimes think having carpet instead of hardwood floors would be so much better as all the dust and dirt can hide (and out of sight, out of mind, right!) but I am so glad I can see it all right away so that it is easier to clean as we go.

So, for the rest of the day I am planning on enjoying myself, reading (should have gotten book #2 of the Twilight series!), scrapping, playing around with my pictures on the computer etc, as I know in a few days my free time will be limited! I promise not to make any additions to my to-do-list, nor will I check off more than three more things (I have to write up a few things for work, put away the last of the laundry and make up the guest bed for when we have people come over) for today at least! Can't promise about tomorrow:)
I just called the family I work for to let them know I am currently planning on working there tomorrow (as long as I do not go into labor tonight), and from then we'll take it one day at a time.
Kevin has a dentist appointment tomorrow, so it would be good if labor waited until after he is done:)
So, off I am, to enjoy my weekend and no longer stress about having baby here.

No comments: