Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sending Kevin out tonight

hoping that is might spur something in the labor department:) Sounds kinda backwards doesn't it?
Pastor Paul and some other guys from church are going to see the new Tom Cruise movie (I don't know what it is called) and Kevin was invited. I figured it is good for him to get to do stuff since I will be asking him for a lot of help in the next few weeks!
I have had back pain and contractions all day, but nothing that really hurts or makes me feel very uncomfortable, and they certainly are not close enough together to make a difference right now. I am sure they are doing something in the hidden, but not enough for me to notice any change:)

We spent the whole day shopping for shoes, groceries etc, so I got a lot of walking in before church this evening.
I did start feeling warm and flushed during the sermon, but I am not sure that means anything.

Now the kids are in bed, and I am wondering what project I should take on for the evening. I probably should go to bed, but I know I won't for a while:)

Oh, and I did send my cell with Kevin, so I can get a hold of him. He will be the one with a vibrating cellphone in his pocket not noticing it:) So, our friend is bringing his phone as well (Thank God!) so I can call him if need be:)

Have a good night!

No comments: