Thursday, January 1, 2009

The official count down (waiting) has started!

Baby girl now has the ok to come any day! I do have an appointment tomorrow, so if she waits until after that it is fine with me.
I will find out more about dilation, effacement and possible induction then, so I am pretty excited.
Today I am planning on just taking it easy with the kids, watching a movie or playing games with them. Kevin is going gaming with the boys out in Kasson.
I guess I should do some laundry as well, but I am not too stressed about that:)
We have everything we have to have for the baby to come, just need to install the car seat in the car.
Still have some "wishing for" things on my list, but none are needed, so I will put off getting those until later.

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2009 treats you well and brings you good health and lots of happiness!

2 comments:

Fru Keilegavlen said...

Så spennande!! Gler meg mykje til ho vert fødd!! Klem

Amanda said...

I look forward to hearing about your appointment. She'll be here SO soon! :-)