Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow day - again !

So Wednesday the warning came out that we might have a snow day Friday due to a snow storm coming through late Thursday night. During the day Thursday it went from warning to advisory (good!) so I was not too worried, but then, when I woke up this morning I had emails from the teachers at the kids' school saying school was closed:( All day! Not fun! I had so many plans for today, and was hoping to finish up my shopping without kids since I have to be at work Monday and Tuesday - all day, and I really did not want to shop on the weekend. Oh well, I might just have to go late in the evening and finish up.

I also have a cookie exchange at work, but not sure if I will make it in for that.

I forgot to bring my camera again, but at least I did bring my laptop! Maybe I can borrow Sarah's to get some nice wintery scenes posted here:)

Monday and Tuesday the kids are out of school - they will have a whole 16 days (17 since they got today also) off from school! Christmas is next week already and I am totally not ready! Oh well, whatever gets done will be done, and the rest of the things can't be that important:)
I will make sure to get the last few gifts I need though.
I also have to get gifts for the kids from some friends and family, but can't until the money is here, so we might go do some after Christmas shopping too. The kids will enjoy that - more than me fore sure:)

Oh, I found this awesome thing on a friend's blog today http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. What a cool idea!
I am for sure gong to check that out, although, I would love to be a better writer if I decide to so that:)

I am sure I will post me today as the day is bound to be a looong one!

No comments: