Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Date night with hubby!

I honestly felt bad for a few months after I stopped volunteering at church on Wednesday evenings, but now I really enjoy it! I still volunteer on other days, so I am doing something good right, AND spending quality time with my hubby is very important too!
We still drop the kids of at church each end every Wednesday and then head out to eat.
Today I even dressed in a dress! I spent most of the day outside (gorgeous weather!) cleaning in the yard, organizing in the garage etc, so dressing up felt good:)

We missed date night last week as we were still watching our nephew, so we're making up for it this time around. Still have no clue where we'll be going, but I am sure it will be great.

Oh, and think Spring is here finally! 70 degrees today! Yay!

Gotta go, have a wonderful evening all!

No comments: