Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby coming REAL soon:)

All that waiting and not so patiently at that, has finally paid off!
Laying in bed last night my water broke - just a small trickle. However, my contractions did not start. Since I don't want to have pitocin we stayed home waiting for them to kick in. They are now slowly but surely starting, so I am hoping that baby will arrive before this evening.

And guess what, I feel totally unprepared!! The kids are thrilled to not have to wait anymore, and while I am too, I am more nervous about this delivery than any other! Weird!

So, off I go trying to get more prepared, and getting stuff ready.

Next update will be after we are a family of 6!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so very excited for you Hanne. Praying for a quick and healthy delivery for both of you. We love being a family of 6. Can't wait to see pictures!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

so exciting!! yay!

Fru Keilegavlen said...

Lykke til!!! Tenke masse på deg og gler meg til å sjå bilder!! Klem :)