Sunday, November 30, 2008

Looong night

Last night I had some Braxton Hicks (BH from now on) earlier in the day, but I figured it was due to cleaning and putting stuff away.
In church they kept coming and going and it was hard to concentrate.
Then right after the sermon they went away though, so I was relieved. Hoever, when I went to bed around 11:30 they came back. I chugged water to see if they would go away and they kind of faded to not as many, but definetely often enough to keep me awake a lot of the night. The whole time I had my to-do-list running through my head! Not sure why as if she came now we'd probably have to spend extra time in the hostpital and I would have time to send Kevin to pick up the last of the needed items.
Anyways, around 4:30 or so they stopped and I was able to sleep until 7, so that felt good.

This morning Victoria helped me wrap presents and we'll probably attempt a little bit of Christmas Decorating. When Victoria realized it is only 6 weeks and 6 days until her baby sister will be here though, she got a bit stressed and demanded we prepare a little bit better! :) She is so cute! She is going to be the best little helper (extra mommy) when baby comes!

We woke up to a white layer of snow on the ground this morning too. I had no clue it was going to snow, so I feel bad about not sending Winter Gear with Michael when he went on his sleepover last night. Oh well....they will proably be playing Rock Band all day anyways.

So, that is how the first Sunday in Advent started for me. Hope yours is just as great!

No comments: