Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dr. Appt today

So, I had my monthly checkup today and everything is fine. I am still not gaining a lot of weight, but enough to keep them happy! I am still below where I started and I am almost 23 weeks. The baby is growing though, and that is all that matters.
I also am allowed to not be as strict with staying off my feet as long as I take a break if I feel like I need to. I am still not allowed to lift anything heavy though.

I had ultimate plans to clean a lot yesterday, but instead I did nothing! I am sure Kevin is proud of me. Doing noting is very difficult for me!
I also learned today that I have until Friday afternoon to have everything clean, so that is great. I have done smaller things around the house every day, so the major things won't be as bad.
Tonight is Awana at church, and Kevin and I have plans together. Seems like I have not seen him a lot this past week, so it will be good to catch up.

Well, i better get off my behind before it grows stuck on this chair:)
Have a wonderful September day all!

No comments: