Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nieces and Nephews!

I am so excited! A week from today I will get to see one Niece and one Nephew from Norway again as well as a Niece and Nephew from OK and their new brother too! I truly adore my nieces and nephews and can't wait to see them all again and to meet David for the first time. Unfortunately my other two nephews in Norway will have to wait for another time along with my two nephews here in town. At least I can see Chase and Evan whenever I want to!
We'll get to spend a whole week together at my in-laws' house. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll spend a lot of time outside in the sun, swimming and eating tons of good food:)

Later in the summer I will see some of the kiddos again and hopefully we'll get a camping trip in. I am sure Michael and Victoria will absolutely love seeing everyone again too!

I haven't blogged in a while due to being "deathly"ill with a cold and a fever that just wouldn't go away. My fever is now gone but I still feel tired. I am sure it will take a few days to get my strength back.
Today, as my energy was creeping back I cleaned our bedroom, kitchen and living room. The bathroom I tackled a few days back when I thought I was past being ill.
The coming week I will have to work on our basement that is still in shambles after we got water in. Hopefully I can get it presentable by the time we leave. If not, I think I will have an extra week before anyone will be staying there:)

Anyways, my post for the past week! I took pics, did nothing fun other than sleep (more of a need than fun at that point) and made my husband care for me. And he did a wonderful job too!
Take care all!

No comments: