Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter

We are lucky enough to have my dad visit us for Easter again this year and we love it! Unfortunately, I do not have time off as we just had Spring break. We're trying to make the best of it though.
I am doing nursery Friday night, Kevin is ushering Saturday night and Sunday we're invited to brunch at my sister-in-law's mom's house.
I am kinda bummed we won't be making an Easter ham or turkey, but it will be nice to not have to cook too!
Saturday morning we're going to church for an Easter Eggstravaganza. It entails all you can eat pancakes and an Easter egg hunt. We went last year too, and loved it!
Tomorrow, or Saturday afternoon we'll dye eggs and do some fun Easter crafts (and a bit of shopping) and just enjoy the time together,

I will post pictures later on, but I still have not gotten around to re-sizing them from RAW mode.

Take care all! And Happy Easter!

No comments: