Saturday, January 23, 2010

Countdown!

Time until Tuesday, April 20, 2010 (Minneapolis time)
86 days
2078 hours

YIKES!!!!
We have less than 90 days until estimated arrival of baby Lucier!

At this time with Madeline I was way on top of things, and at the point of scrubbing my walls down. Can you say nesting? This time, sleep is still the only thing on my mind (at least in the forefront of my mind) and probably the only thing I am lacking as well. Between baby scaring me with lack of movement (to the point where I almost called Kevin home from guys night at 2am!), Madeline's cold that she has had since right before we left Norway, her ear infections, teeth coming through, ligament pain and my ever painful back - sleep just has not been very easy the last couple of weeks.
I know most of there ailments will go away soon, and I will be able to catch up, but man, right now, sleeping in for an hour sounds like something I'd be willing to pay a fortune for!

Oh well, even as tired as I feel now, it will all be worth it in the end, even though I know it means another year at least with lack of sleep due to baby, and a few more just worrying about the kids. I am so blessed to have 3 healthy kiddos and another one on the way!

So, time to leave my pity party and get on with my work - might as well take advantage of these early weekend mornings:)

No comments: