Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming

We went swimming last night at the Y and towards the end decided on letting Maddypants give it a try too. She loved it! She actually perked up as soon as I went through the showers with her. She was all giggling and laughing. It was so much fun! When I put her in the pool (zero depth entry pool) her legs just started going wild - up and down. I wish you all could have seen it. Of course, I did not have my camera with me, so her 2nd time swimming will be the first one documented:)
She was trying to drink the water (gross!) and was splashing along the whole time. We only gave her 15 minutes though before we left. Did not want to overdo it the first time:)
She fell asleep before we even got to the car!

Michael and Victoria are both in an all day camp at a church here in town this week. They are both very excited to get to go to a full day camp! In the mean time I sit at work playing computer (got hooked on mafia wars on facebook recently) or run the other kids around to different activities.

I am mentally preparing myself for "Bootcamp" at the Y on Thursday night. I am exited but also terrified! It is a boot camp style group fitness class. How great is that!
Well, better go, places to be with the kids! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

mamma said...

Så spennende!!!
Bra hun er glad i vann hun også, men det var vel egentlig ikke noen overraskelse når en ser på Lucierfamilien!!