Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last day of school - Summer Vacation!

The kids went to school today and are very excited it is the last day of school before summer vacation. I bet the majority of the day they will be doing fun stuff!
After Michael is done I am planning on picking him up and together with Victoria he'll party with water at the Y. They are having and end of the school year water party in Y-Space. I hope the weather stays nice so that they will get to play outside.

I personally do not feel like it is summer. The weather is borderline cold. I only have one week off this summer - and not a week I pick at that - so we have no big plans for any trips. Kinda makes me depressed. I am sure we'll have plenty of fun though, and I am certain the weather will be ungodly hot in no time, so I should not complain. In the meantime, I will play with my camera, cuddle with Madde and enjoy listening to the older two kids make plans for their play outside.

I guess another sad thing is that this is the time of the year when so many people I have met move away due to med school or residency training being done. I wish them all the best at their future location, but will miss them dearly.

Today I am going to take advantage of the last chance to go eat with Kevin sans kids. I was supposed to work at the Y but a wonderful co-worker picked up my shift. Yay! Thanks Torey!
Every lunch from now on will be with the kids - which is fine, but I do enjoy the lunches with Kevin too!

Ok, enough rambling. No picture for this post either. I better get moving and get some more pics taken!
Have a wonderful day all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.