Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year! It is time for a fresh start, certainly, for all of us. Regardless of how we did last year. We can always improve, and I hope this year will be the greatest!
Last year our family had a lot of big changes - me becoming a stay at home mom, buying our dream home, Kevin getting a wonderful new job, selling our old house, new schools for both of the oldest kids...hm...I think that covers it. And guess what! We'll kick this year off with a big change too! At the end of January I will be returning to school for a 14 week training to become a medical secretary and at the end of that program I will begin working full time at the same place my husband does! Awesome! I am very excited, but at the same time nervous about leaving the kids in child care or with a nanny.

No comments: