Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog topics

I have SO many ideas for blogging, but often forget to even jump on here (as you can tell my how often I blog!).
So, I am starting a list of things to blog about and tentative dates, with reminders popping up in my calendar. We'll see how long I can put up with that bugging me without turning them off:)

If you have any ideas for what I can blog about, feel free to mention them in a comment!!

This is what I have so far:
*Being a Norwegian in America (how fitting is that:))
*Losing weight
*going back to work
*child rearing
*meal making
*relationships
*devotions
*favorite music
*Saving money
*Middle school
*raising girls
*raising boys
*family
*language
*school

Anyway, some of the ideas, and I actually have a calendar where I have them all spaced out, with a little bit every day.....yeah, let's see if this lady can keep that going when school starts!

No comments: