Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday

And I thought that as soon as football season was over I would get my hubby back.....my was I wrong! As soon as football ends, basketball starts! At least it is only March Madness for a few weeks though. It really does make me miss "My"sports from Norway though! I wish they showed those on TV.
The good thing is that I get to go running all by myself. Too bad I forgot to bring my iPod. Oh well, I will make do.
Michael is currently copying music onto his Grandma's laptop so that we can put them on her MP3 player. Unfortunately, they are Christian slow songs and not anything upbeat to get the blood flowing.

Tonight we're going to Golden Corral for dinner. Cross your fingers I don't overeat! I have eaten too much food each time we go out lately, and it really is not fun at all!

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend! I am so excited about not having to work tomorrow!

No comments: